Wednesday, September 30, 2009

mostly free books

I took all my receipts from the past few years to Gardner's used books out on Mingo today. If you bring in $100 worth of receipts of past purchases from Gardner's, you get $15 worth of free books. They added them up for me and I had close to $125 in receipts which was worth $19.26 in books. Here's what I got:
  1. The Wind From Nowhere by J.G. Ballard
  2. Shadows With Eyes: Six Tales of Crawling Horror by Fritz Leiber
  3. Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card
  4. Vurt by Jeff Noon
  5. Hunter/Victim by Robert Sheckley
  6. Red Dwarf: Infinty Welcomes Careful Drivers by Grant Naylor

These choices actually exceeded my free credit amount by $1.07. Still a pretty good selection for only $20.33 total. I still have no idea which one I want to read first.

No comments:

Post a Comment