Friday, January 1, 2010

annual faves

I love the annual list. I just enjoy looking back and thinking of all the stuff I read this year and last, and the ones before that. A new thing I'm going to do here, starting now, is select a favorite read and a runner up. This is going to be retro-active, meaning I'll pick the previous years' faves as well. Here we go:
Favorite:
Ender's Game
by Orson Scott Card
Runner up:
Vurt
by Jeff Noon
Favorite:
MASH
by Richard Hooker
Runner up:
Me Talk Pretty One Day
by David Sedaris
Favorite:
The Hollow Earth
by Rudy Rucker
Runner up:
Immortality Inc.
by Robert Sheckley
Favorite:
Master of Space and Time
by Rudy Rucker
Runner up:
Swords of Lankhmar
by Fritz Leiber
Favorite:
Fuzzy Dice
by Paul DiFilippo
Runner up:
The Hacker and the Ants
by Rudy Rucker

No comments:

Post a Comment