Sunday, April 24, 2011

nerd alert

Happy Easter sunday. The mall was closed today but B&N was open. Today is the day we celebrate that magic man that came back from the dead. That's right, I'm talking about Doctor Who. I don't have Uverse anymore or else I'd be watching it right now. At least I've got an old Tom Baker episode on DVD. A six-part story co-starring Elisabeth Sladen (RIP) as Sarah Jane. I also got a couple of books today:
The Essential Enthusiast's Handbook - Architecture A Spotter's Guide - Classical Temples to Soaring Skyscrapers by Sarah Cunliffe, Sara Hunt, Jean Loussier. It was on sale, plus, being really in to Minecraft and the Sims, I've kind of developed an interest in architecture.
Sooner Dead by Mel Odom. Post-Apocalyptic Mayhem in Gamma, Oklahoma! This is a Gamma World book. Gamma World is like futuristic Dungeons & Dragons. I had to check it out. Boomer Sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment